DIM Install Issue

I'm having an issue creating my own DIM-like packs.  I've followed instructions elsewhere and using a script on MacOS to generate the Manifest.dsx file.  Everything in the data and People folders and subfolders are copied over but the textures DO NOT copy over at all.  When I create the object in a scene, the object appears and works properly but I get error messages saying textures are missing.  I go back into the log file in DIM and it says the product was successfully installed, but I know that's not the case.  I look at the pathing inside the Manifest.dsx file and it is correct and should be putting the files in the correct spot to be used.  It's annoying that DIM is telling me things are installed "successfully" when clearly it is not because the files are missing.  I guess there is no mechanism inside DIM to see if the textures (or any other file) fails to copy and/or handle errors sent to it by the OS?

I'm at a loss here.  Anyone have any suggestions?  I've even considered some funky disk write permissions on the folders and everything.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Are the textures the only thing located under Runtime?  Can you paste the appropriate lines from the manifest for the textures?