Share your pets/animal renders

sazzyazzcasazzyazzca Posts: 495
edited December 2023 in Art Studio

Share your pets/animal renders

In the interest of community fun and positivity, and since I'm pretty sure we all love our pets (even if they may make us nuts at times), let's share them. 

There is one condition though. 

For every pet pic you share, please share a render you've done with an animal in it. It can be old, new, postworked, real animals, fantasy animals, finned, feathered, tentacled, insect, arachnid, tardigrade, hybrid human/animal, whatever. As long as it started as a 3d render and there is at least one visible creature belonging to the animal kingdom in it, it's all good. 

My render is an old one titled "Sorry Lady ...We're On Our Break".

This is my current dog, Sparta. She has RBF. She takes her job of guarding the property and perimeter patrol very seriously. That comes from her German Shepherd father. She is also a clown and an absolute lovebug with family. Her mom is an Amstaff.

20231205_203308resize.jpg
1253 x 1670 - 1M
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,070
    edited December 2023

OK, I'll play ... it's midday on a workday, so I'm pulling this one out of my gallery from summer 2022:

"Creature Comforts"

And here are a couple of our real critters who helped inspire it. These two are equally determined to be my husband's favorite. They do this sort of thing constantly.

creaturecomforts.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 842K
    favorite.jpg
    895 x 890 - 105K
    Post edited by paulawp (marahzen) on
  • Moved this to the Art Studio - we do ask (if not always notice in time to do anything about it) that render threads be here so they don't get buried as quickly,

• sazzyazzcasazzyazzca Posts: 495
    edited December 2023

@paulawp (marahzen)  What a sweet render! Love it!  Your furry pair are adorable! They look a little bit like mischief makers toolaugh

Post edited by sazzyazzca on