a carrara version Ravenskull sets, mebbe even bundle?

Comments

• While we're talking about Ravenskull,  I'd like to have a texture set for it that depicted it in good repair;  ie: before it fell into it's somewhat disheveled present form.
      I love the set and have made a number of different buildings out of the various sections thanks to it's modular design.

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,194

MistyMist -

I agree a Carrara bundle would be a product worth considering.  But I'm curious, the various pieces all come in Poser format, which normally imports fine into Carrara.  Are you concerned about the Poser versions?

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

not every poser item works without extra effort in rara.  no way to know until actually trying to use it.  

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,871
    edited November 2015

I found it a bugger to work with but did

the Poser filers work but all the exterior presets are duf only and every mesh needs UV unwrapping unticked

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

is on obj level checkbox, dont have to do for every shader domain?

• No only master objects

consolidating shaders first helps, then click on the master ones only and do not check create new master

I found it a bugger to work with but did

the Poser filers work but all the exterior presets are duf only and every mesh needs UV unwrapping unticked

That's disappointing, I would not have expected that from the product listing, which says "1 Poser Core Installer":

http://www.daz3d.com/the-barlow-house-ravenskull-court-exterior

Is this an example of the newer Poser format that doesn't play nice in Carrara?  In any case, thanks to you and MistyMist for the warning, I'll avoid this product.

• All the bits work in Poser format it is just the exterior full scene preloads that are in duf only

I wanted loaded interiors with matching cladded exteriors, doing your own or and the matching exterior claddings manually would be fine with Poser versions.

So work either way but is doable.

All the bits work in Poser format it is just the exterior full scene preloads that are in duf only

I wanted loaded interiors with matching cladded exteriors, doing your own or and the matching exterior claddings manually would be fine with Poser versions.

So work either way but is doable.

Okay, thanks, I'm interested again.  It looks like a nice set.  

i became interested in set after seeing it in utube animation laugh