Is "Wear Them All" Compatible with "SY Ultra Templates for Genesis 3 Males"?

I've already bought the Wear Them All product which helps to fit clothing to Genesis 3 males. The SY Ultra Templates for Genesis 3 Males seems to offer some other advantages, especially for long coats or capes. But I wouldn't want the two products to conflict with each other, especially in the AutoFit Tool, and they both do use the AutoFit procedure. So, my question: Can the two products co-exist peacefully and work together? Or, could there be problems with both products installed?

Comments

• I haven't yet had a chance to try them but they should be complementary - Waer Them All affects the figures you can take items from, Ultra Templates affects what you can do after the conversion of the clothing's shape to G3M.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,099

I'm hoping there are one or more people out there who are actually using both products.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,051

I don't have the G3M versions yet, but the G3F versions work very well together.

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282

I have both for G3M and they work hand in hand like Richard says. I posted an image in the Male Clothes Contest of G3M wearing M4 Midnight Hunter's jeans - I hadn't found the bulge fixer at the time ;-) That needed the combination of products.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,099

Thank you all for this information. laugh