can change default production frame to no safety?

the default production frame is at 90%.  i change it every time i open or start a file.

is there somewhere to change the default to 100%?

thanks.

scap production frame safe zone.JPG
233 x 107 - 13K
233 x 107 - 13K
233 x 107 - 13K

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326

What I've done forever is to make a good default blank scene with everything set the way I want tio see a good default, empty scene, and save it to My Objects at the top level, so it always shows up at the top level of the Objects tab of the browser. Mine is called 1280 x 720 Blank, for obvious reasons. Any time I want to make a major change to my default settings, I change this file and save it. That one is a Medium scene magnitude but I also have 1280 x 720 Blank Lg, which is a large mag scene. I also have several with different global light rigs and background settings as well.

This way the cameras can have their new default settings changed to how "I" want them to be, among many other things.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

Thanks.  yeah, i think save scene to browser is the way to go. :)

i didn't see anything in preferences.

wasn't there a way to set keyboard shortcuts?

i wish there was a way to toggle on/off 'keep proportions' on the production frame without having to go to the render tab. would like to assign to keyb shortcut heart

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326

Keyboard shortcuts has a pretty substantial customization setup under preferences

• RoygeeRoygee Posts: 2,247
    edited November 2015

Quick tip about the safe area - you can set the safe area to 33% as a guide to the rule of thirds photographers like so much :)

Post edited by Roygee on