Adjustments

roberthutchinsonroberthutchinson Posts: 306
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Fortunately or unfortunately, being an avid ds user, I find myself looking for the same software features in poser pro 2012. Such as, in poser, how do you get clothing to auto fit the model. In ds pro, this is automatic. How does one add more models to poser? I have a whole bunch purchased thru renderosity. Do I just search for them? Also, is there a better method of sorting thru all of the content in poser? It is very difficult in ds.

Comments

• eclark1849eclark1849 Posts: 211
    edited December 1969

Fortunately or unfortunately, being an avid ds user, I find myself looking for the same software features in poser pro 2012. Such as, in poser, how do you get clothing to auto fit the model. In ds pro, this is automatic. How does one add more models to poser? I have a whole bunch purchased thru renderosity. Do I just search for them? Also, is there a better method of sorting thru all of the content in poser? It is very difficult in ds.

Auto-fit is a Studio specific feature. If you're talking about conforming the clothes to the model, then you can just drag and drop the item from the library to the model, or simply to to the "Figure" menu and select "conform". A pop-up window will show up and you can use it to select what model to conform the clothes to.