3rd breast (like in Total Recal)

Hi Dazers!

I'd certainly be interested in a market place item for a 3rd breast.

I suppose it would have to be some kind of attachment with an extra bone.

I wonder if I'm the only one?

Best,
Minxies

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

It would probably need to be a geografted item that replaces the whole area....not just squishing a third one in between the two existing breasts.

But if one is going for a geograft to get three...why not go all the way and do a 4, six and even more?

Texture matching would be a bear...

• Clothing would be a bear too (assuming your three breasted figure ever wore any) but it would certainly make for an interesting character. To be completely honest I have tried to do this in mashup and failed horribly, if such a morph were available then I would probably buy it.  

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,958
    Using dynamic clothes would actually be easy, assuming fully covered -- you could place a second figure, arrange the breasts so three 'fit', and then set collision to first figure plus one pectoral from second. You could also potentially do something with collision to somewhat melt the middle breast onto the body, but any visible seams would look weird.
  • Here is how I would approach this project.  

If the character is not too close up, you could enlarge the chest slightley, then separate the breasts in the character paramater settings... then shift the character just the right amount and do a second render from the same camera position.  Using photoshop you could combine all three breasts using an opacity layer...  But if it is up close the shading might be all off, and it would depend on your photoshopping skills.  You could probably use other software like artrage, and some others as long as it has layers.

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,727

Renderotica has a product that does this, called Three T's. But it only works with the textures included with the item. And they're just okay.

Black Girl Three Breasts

• There is also this product from Renderosity (although I haven't used it myself):

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/fantasy-races-breast-morphs-for-g8f/136533/

As you can see, it allows from a single additional breast......to MANY more (eek! surprise).  Don't know how 'malleable' the extra breasts are (change shape or anything).

• shg0816_13461e8196shg0816_13461e8196 Posts: 297
    edited November 2020

As Nylongirl mentioned, rotica has one, the vendor name is Powerage.

Post edited by shg0816_13461e8196 on