Snake animals

CyberdeneCyberdene Posts: 72
edited January 31 in Product Suggestions

It seems that this store is still lacking Snakes, the only one I've seen is an old Python Snake but we need more variety of snakes than this.

Cobras, Mambas, Vipers, etc. There are all kinds of Snakes that I could be making good use of right now.
The only Vendor I know of who does Animals here very well is Alessandro_AM but he usually just makes one animal of each, not a set of variations of them.
And I'd like to see different Snake types.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• benniewoodellbenniewoodell Posts: 1,906

I second that, only it's not going to do much help for me after this next week as the animated project I'm commissioned to do I should be wrapping up by next weekend. But it called for a number of snakes and I was sad to see not many options. I got the main one that was in the store, but I could use some more. 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,262

There is an add-on not linked for Morphing Python called Cold Blooded. There is also The Constrictor with a few variations.

• Moved to Product Suggestions as it is not a Daz Studio application topic.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,430

I've been using Will's Wyrms for Daz Dragon 3, but I do fantasy renders and it doesn't matter how realistic they are.  I don't know enough about snakes to know if these are accurate or not, but at least they work for me, I like the look of them.

• thistledownsnamethistledownsname Posts: 1,319

I'm looking specifically for a snake skeleton.  Anyone seen one?

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,534
    edited April 10

thistledownsname said:

Yes, but don't remember where laugh 

Edit; vefilanna at Renderhub has one in Blender, FBX and OBJ formats

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,880

thistledownsname said:

few on Sketchfab too, by looks one only needs to model a head, a vertebre, duplicate it lots and the tail bone