Bodybuilder Morphs

How do I make a male & female bodybuilder?

I see those in the store, how do I make them?

I've been looking for tutorials.

How do I take a basic body and morph the individual body parts as I like them?

Comments

• Which figure? Most have a body-builder in the main body morphs, and most have sets of muscle morphs too. There are also the SWOLE characters and others, which can be mixed and matched to an extent.

• gladd2begladd2be Posts: 2

I dont know what I'm doing.

Thats why I am asking for a tutorial.

To show where the sliders are.

I dont know which body would be best to use.

• Hi there, gladd2be!

Here's a link to a YouTube playlist (from DAZ) showing some of the basics of using DAZ Studio.  You might want to skim through those as needed.  The last video in the playlist might be helpful to you as far as the parameter sliders/dials are concerned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPwvfWFzGPI&list=PLF3LSR7D48Mdh1kPE3WWfpETJKHws320a

For bodybuilder physiques, you may like using the Genesis 8 (and 8.1) Male and Female base characters along with the Auto Muscle Enhancer products for them.  I also recommend SWOLE, as Richard did above.  A little of the Swole characters goes a long way and can work great mixed with other characters.  I do mix a lot of characters together and use a fairly large amount of physique shaping add-ons with my muscular characters.

If you use the forum search and type in "dmaster" you should find the forum thread for Auto Muscle Enhancer.  It's a long thread and I'd suggest looking at the initial pages to see what the product does before skipping down to around page 10-ish or so.  That's when the product is released and we get to start using it.  It's really a quite wonderful product and the female version was released fairly recently.

I also have a forum thread where I share some presets to get a variety of athletic/muscular male figures.  They're mostly for the Genesis 9 figure, but I do have some Genesis 8/8.1 Male presets in there.  Be warned that I use a lot of additional products to arrive at the final shapes.  But you can get an idea of what combining characters and add-ons can provide.

Here's my forum thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/605571/lee-s-morphs-men-muscles-and-dial-spinning-mayhem

Scroll through and you'll find a shape preset for Genesis 8/8.1 Male that I named "Renaissance Man".  I have some renders showing him.  Note that he doesn't use the Auto Muscle Enhancer product, but certainly could to give more bodybuilder definition and shaping.

Anyway, I hope some of this helps!

Lee