Foxy Lady dforce hair

I have been trying for some time to get the hair in the product called foxy lady to look close to the advertised pics.  It always looks stringy and like straw. I have attached 2 pics, one is the promo pic from the product, and the other is a screenshot of an iray preview from my scene.  Anyone know what I am doing wrong.  I have searched the forums and every parameter of the products and found nothing.  It's getting frustrating since this is the one pic holding back my project.  Thoughts/ideas?
imageimage

CaptureFox.JPG
CaptureFox1.JPG

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,777

As default, strand-based hair has no preview in Viewport so Iray Preview (Ctrl + 0) renders no hair. You either go for final render (Ctrl + R), or: select strand-based fur, Parameters pane, turn on Preview PR Hairs, set Viewport Line Tessellation Sides >=2.

SNAG-2024-2-14-0016.png
    1500 x 1398 - 617K
  • nautiwoodnautiwood Posts: 24

crosswind said:

As default, strand-based hair has no preview in Viewport so Iray Preview (Ctrl + 0) renders no hair. You either go for final render (Ctrl + R), or: select strand-based fur, Parameters pane, turn on Preview PR Hairs, set Viewport Line Tessellation Sides >=2.

Thank you for this response.  I was never notified by DAZ that you posted it.  I just gave up trying for a while, but happened to look back here today. I am glad to be able to try this again.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,777

You're welcome ! yes