Victoria 4 Morphs++ question

Hi, I am a new user to DAZ4 although I used DAZ2 a few years ago. Recently I managed to load my Victoria 4 assets to the latest DAZ4. 

Everything appears ok except some Victoria morphs. If you inject Morphs++ I used to be able to change Breast size. If I am in "scene" then there used to be a drop-down under "chest". Now there is nothing.

I was hoping that someone might know what step is missing.

Comments

• You need to either have the PowerLoader script installed and select the morphs for inclusion in the dialogue that appears when you load the figure, or you need to have run the /Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/dzcreateExPFiles-v4 script for your operating system. Also you need to have installed through DIM (or manually), not Daz Studio itself, as the utlities currently need all the files to be in the same folder tree.

• Hi Richard. Thanks for your reply to my question.

I have copied !Daz folder into the file area where V4 is and run the DZ file as suggested. Unfortunately , there is nothing appearing in the "scene" Box under "Chest". In the menu in the Bottom Right under "Posing" there are no Dials for Breast.

If Morphs++ wasnt 31 Dollars I would buy it again and use IM.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,480

loader98 said:

Hi Richard. Thanks for your reply to my question.

I have copied !Daz folder into the file area where V4 is and run the DZ file as suggested. Unfortunately , there is nothing appearing in the "scene" Box under "Chest". In the menu in the Bottom Right under "Posing" there are no Dials for Breast.

If Morphs++ wasnt 31 Dollars I would buy it again and use IM.

Don't look at the Posing tab, check the Parameters tab instead.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

loader98 said:

The !Daz folder must remain directly under /Runtime/libraries and you have to run the utility there, so that it creates the technical files corresponding to the morph dials at the right place. Otherwise the files won't be read when you load the figure.

Also, if you have multiple libraries where you install content make sure there's only one !Daz folder (ie consolidate them in one of the runtimes) and then run the utility.

Also, as PerttiA said, figures in Poser format don't use the "Posing" and "Shaping" tabs, all dials will be in "Parameters" tab. 

• Looking at Parameters I can see the sliders!!  Great Work, everyone!

Thank you to PerttiA, Leana and Richard Haseltine for your answers yes