How to use Muscle Deformer

Maybe I'm just plain stupid, but I'm having trouble finding the dials shown in this product...
SWOLE for Genesis 8 Male: Hercules - Advanced Muscle Deformation | Daz 3D

An issue I've beeh having is how when a muscular arm is curled, the biceps tend to merge with the forearm, which makes the whole thing look really wierd.

I though this product would be a solution to my dilemma, but I'm having trouble finding the means to pull it off. Not to mention I can't find a readme for the product itself.

Any advice or how to use this product to fix an arm?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to Technical Help as it is a question about a product, not a Product Suggestion (something you want to see made, if it doesn't already exist).

The linked product is an add-on for https://www.daz3d.com/swole-for-genesis-8-male which automatically adds adjustments to improve the look of the bends when one of the shapes from the base product is set - it isn't a generic adjustment tool, and it doesn't have any user-facing controls (though you could activate Show Hidden Properties from the Preferences sub-menu of the Parameters pane option menu to try applying its morphs manually and see if they do anything useful with the shapes you are actually using).