Hadrosaurs!

Seriously, why aren't there any recent models of hadrosaurs in the store?  My Tyrannosaurus want more variety in their diet...

Parasaurolophus, Lambeosaurus, Edmontosaurus etc. would make fabulous additions to the DAZ catalogue.  Anyone else agree?

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,871

Thesaurus cheeky

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,429

I have mentioned a few times that I would absolutely love a Parasaurolophus.  I have the one from Renderosity, but it's very old (but still useful at a distance, or with a lot of customizing).  I would honestly love more dinosaurs in general!

• Fire AngelFire Angel Posts: 254
    edited February 18

Fae3D said:

I have mentioned a few times that I would absolutely love a Parasaurolophus.  I have the one from Renderosity, but it's very old (but still useful at a distance, or with a lot of customizing).  I would honestly love more dinosaurs in general!Liu

Like most of Dinoraul's models it was the gold standard when it came out, but nowadays our computers are a lot more powerful and the amount of detail we can load into them is much higher.  The ParasaurolophusDR can look fairly good with good shaders, but as you say it doesn't stand up to close-up use very well.  I have it rigged in Blender and it looks better there, but I'd still love a model that is up to current standards.

Post edited by Fire Angel on