Frieren hair and maybe outfit?

Hello! Any suggestions on products to get Frieren's hair? 

And how about the outfit? I'm guessing the outfit's a much taller order, that 'double bell' sort of look is quite distinctive, but if I can at least get the earrings and the hair then maybe I could kitbash the outfit on my own. 

Untitled.jpg
386 x 718 - 54K

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,220

For the hair, you could start with Long Pigtail Anime Hair, maybe keep the pigtails and replace everything else with something middle-parted. If you're looking for something a bit more realistic, Kanade Hair might do. You could use the cloak from dForce Stylish Cleric over a more appropriate tunic, and I'll scroll through my library to see if anything fits.

• DiasporaDiaspora Posts: 413
    edited February 20

Kanade Hair is damn near perfect! And wow, the stylish cleric outfit is actually nearly spot on!

Wow, I guess that's the power of such an enormous and diverse library.

Thank you!

Post edited by Diaspora on
  • NinefoldNinefold Posts: 256

Lady Littlefox's Kinley Hair is also quite similar to this character's hairstyle. It's dForce, which might be a plus or a minus for you.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,220

Diaspora said:

Wow, I guess that's the power of such an enormous and diverse library.

I actually didn't even need to check my library to find those. I knew the second I saw your image what would work, and only needed to look them up to verify the names and get links.

• DiasporaDiaspora Posts: 413

I really appreciate someone with such an encyclopedic knowledge finding my post so soon.