Are all DAZ-store Poser products usable in DAZ Studio?

Okay - silly question alert!  The majority of fortnightly freebies in the DAZ store lately have been legacy DAZ store items compatible with Poser - DAZ 4.22 is not mentioned.  Are these going to be usable in DAZ Studio in its current format?  I've seen plenty of products in Renderosity that state they will absolutely NOT work in DAZ - fair enough - but I would have thought if they are in the DAZ store they would be compatible.  I know they're freebies, and therefore zero stakes, but nobody wants to litter their runtime with stuff they can't use.

Comments

• Not all, but most will be - soemthing that has materials only in Poser's MC6 or MT5 format would be suspect (it might still work, but it might be using mor advanced Poser-materials that DS doesn't handle - though it should in pronciple be possible to rebuild those in DS). Poser dynamics may work with dForce, but again it would require set-up. Poser Python scripts won't work.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Not all, but most will be - soemthing that has materials only in Poser's MC6 or MT5 format would be suspect (it might still work, but it might be using mor advanced Poser-materials that DS doesn't handle - though it should in pronciple be possible to rebuild those in DS). Poser dynamics may work with dForce, but again it would require set-up. Poser Python scripts won't work.

Thank you!