Need help with RSSY Clothing Converter Gen 8 to Gen 9 add-on.

I just bought this program earlier today and as usual, the manual didn't cover everything. So, I went online and found two videos that covers it. One was an English spearker with over 3 hours and 45 minutes video. The other was a Dutch speaker with a 20+ video. Guess which one I had time for....

So, I cloely watched the Dutch video who was using an English version of Daz. I copied what he clicked. Then he spent several minutes talking about a setting for footwear without going any further in that setting. Not able to speak Dutch, I just guess since I was converting shoes, I might as well try it.

End result? The program froze after over 30-45 minutes at 90% done. I had to guess what the settings for the footwear would be and checked what I thought was needed. I went into my Smart Content and, with a female gen 9 checked, I found only a small percentage made the convertion. And most of the shoes had converted fit the feet alright, but it wouldn't pose. All the feet were zeroed out.

So, what did I do wrong? Why did it freeze up? And why only a few convderted? 

I have the men's clothing left to do and then it's to hair, even though, again, the manual is incomplete. ​

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,192

The PA has a specific forum thread for this product where he often offers help for questions like this. You might even find your question already asked and answered in that thread. I don't own the product, so I can't offer specific help. I do know that some footwear is difficult to convert between generations. Some work a lot better than others.

• Barbult, thanks for the lead. I took a break an hour ago to clear ut my mind and when I was well rested I think I came up with the problem with posing the feet. I don't think the program converts the posing. But I do have a posing conversion program I bet will take care of it.

|Thanks again and I'm going to check out that thread now.