Anyone willing to part with Zygote Extras CD?

Does anyone have the Zygote Extras CD they would be willing to part with? I am on a project where we are working with Poser 3, and there is not much in my library that still works with 3 (even the stuff from that era has been updated).Thanks either way.

Comments

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,802

Strange Voyager said:

Does anyone have the Zygote Extras CD they would be willing to part with? I am on a project where we are working with Poser 3, and there is not much in my library that still works with 3 (even the stuff from that era has been updated).Thanks either way.

Are the assstes on the Zygote CD legally Transferable?

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,470

It is illegal to share other creators products, free or paid ones, unless permission is granted by them. You're better off contacting the creators and asking if it's still available to purchase ( for such an old thing you might get it free).

• DripDrip Posts: 1,169

wolf359 said:

Strange Voyager said:

Are the assstes on the Zygote CD legally Transferable?

Depends on where he and the seller or donator live. Here in Europe, it is definitely legal to transfer software, provided the seller/donator doesn't keep any installations, copies or backups for him- or herself. They're considered goods bought and owned by the customer. Even if it's stated to be "licensed", the license simply transfers with the copy. I know that in some places these things are a lot more complicated though, which is also why second hand gamestores simply never existed in some countries, or had to investigate whether they could resell some games or not.