Anmation and Ani-mate

I am thinking of working with animation and would like to know if Ani-mate is still the best way or should I export to blender or what?

Comments

• benniewoodellbenniewoodell Posts: 1,939

If you're going to hand key to everything, like walks and complex shots, use blender because of the proper IK. But if you're going to use aniblocks for things like walking, then just hand animate small movements and do lip sync with facemojo or something like that to give slight body movement as well, daz is fine. 

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,802
    edited February 29

dennisgray41 said:

I am thinking of working with animation and would like to know if Ani-mate is still the best way or should I export to blender or what?

The most complete course on the Aniblock system  is this product in the Daz store

https://www.daz3d.com/the-power-of-animate-2--animating-with-precision-in-daz-studio.

Just be aware that the product page lists Genesis 9 as the compatible figure but this paid course does not cover using genesis 9  only genesis s 8 and earlier as their seems to be some problems converting genesis 9 animations to Daz aniblocks with accuracy.

Post edited by wolf359 on