New "Armored Personnel Carrier Suricate" is sold with missing Props and Model Errors

Dear Daz3D Team,

Today i bought the new "Armored Personnel Carrier Suricate" by Colorcat. Its a really nice and great Tank Model, but unfortunally the vehicle content is sold with missing interior Props and Errors ! So all chairs of the interior are missing or can´t be loaded. Could you please inform Colorcat about this problem or maybe fix it yourself ?!  

Thank you very much in Advance !

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,064

How are you installing?

• Manuel, because i have my Daz3d Content menawhile on 4 harddisks. Anyway the chair props of the vehicle are faulty or even missing ! So of course i first tried to reinstall the product and then even to load the props directly from Rar Files.      

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,064

Looking at the readme's file list http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/93642/file_list I see several data folder paths with ?s in them, which suggests a formatting error in the paths. I will flag this up for Daz, but it may be wise to open your own ticket too.

• Today i tried to fix the problem again and finally had success ! So the file datas of all the Chairs and the Command Control of the vehicle were wrong addressed in the data. So Daz3D reports following error, when you try to load the props: 

The files listed below could not be found:

/data/Colorcat/Armored Personnel Carrier Suricate/08 APCS Сhair DesantBox/APC Сhair DesantBox_39509.dsf

/data/Colorcat/Armored Personnel Carrier Suricate/08 APCS Сhair DesantBox/UV Sets/Colorcat/Base/default.dsf

etc...

Its because the data of the props were installed like this:

08 APCS _hair Desant Box

APC _hair Desant Box_39509.dsf

So the easiest way to solve that problem is to load the props and get the error warning. Now copy the right file direction and change the Name of the File directory and DSF - File in the data folder.

You must do this for 08 08 APCS Chair Desant Box, 07 APCS Chair Command Control, 06 APCS Chair Driver and 05 APCS Command Control in the Colorcat Data File. After this the props and the 3D Model works finally fine !