Genisis 8 Female military uniforms

KeithHKeithH Posts: 336
edited March 3 in Product Suggestions

I am either using wrong search terms or filters or there is truly no decent female G8 military uniforms.

Would someone be willing to provide some links in the comments to help? I want it to look real enough. The ones I found were not even close to what I want. I found plent for male G8 figures but not female.
Thank you 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• dtrscbrutaldtrscbrutal Posts: 471

If you are wanting "battle rattle" type uniforms you might want to take a look at these.

Modern Military Outfit for Genesis 8 Females
    Modern Military Outfit Props and Accessories

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,024

Moved to Product Suggestions as it is not a Daz Studio topic.

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,777

The ones I found were not even close to what I want.

At least you know what you want, that puts you at a significant advantage to us in finding/making matching products.

"Female milttary uniforms" covers a lot of ground. Dress uniforms? Combat uniforms? Modern, historical or future? Army, navy or air force?

Post some pictures of the kind of thing you're after and the people here will try to help you.

• chris-2599934 said:

The ones I found were not even close to what I want.

At least you know what you want, that puts you at a significant advantage to us in finding/making matching products.

"Female milttary uniforms" covers a lot of ground. Dress uniforms? Combat uniforms? Modern, historical or future? Army, navy or air force?

Post some pictures of the kind of thing you're after and the people here will try to help you.

i think OP is looking for military outfit that will hug the curves(not oversized), be detailed(a lot of accessories,belts,bands), no oversexualitzed, not exposed, and high quality one, such uniform dont exist in daz for now