Odd Studio slowdown

I've suddenly started having an issue where when Studio has been open for an hour or so the smart content window stops responding, and if I try to save my scene the save dialog comes up, it creates the .tmp file for making the save, but then it just sits there doing nothing.  It doesn't even make any entries into the log.  I have tried reinstalling Studio, all of my file pathways are correct, I'm not out of space.  And resource use on Studio is very low, so it's not bottoming out the system.  Oh, and the history/minimize buttons in the save progress window respond as normally, so the program itself isn't locked up or dead.  Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,086

There are other reports of this, please post - with system details, including security software, to the rlease thead in Daz Studio Discussion.

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134

Will do, thanks

• AlricAlric Posts: 125
    edited March 5

I'm having a simillar problem, I was unable to quit DAZ, After spending close to an hour shutting down the "clearing scene" progress bar was at 92%. At which point I just killed the process.

I will will file a report on the issue.

Post edited by Alric on
  • dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134

Alric said:

I'm having a simillar problem, I was unable to quit DAZ, After spending close to an hour shutting down the "clearing scene" progress bar was at 92%. At which point I just killed the process.

I will will file a report on the issue.

Drop a post here too, it's the thread Richard was talking aobut  https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/656716/daz-studio-4-22-0-x-pro-general-release/p11