Talia G9 missing surfaces

columbinecolumbine Posts: 305

Hey Mechasar, when you see this (I could file a ticket on this, but Daz support isn't responding to tickets in a timely way, and it probably has to get passed to you anyway):

The G9 version of Talia has no eye or mouth surfaces. It's not a load/path failure; they're not installed. The G8.1 version's fine.

Also, both the G8.1 and G9 version of the necklaces don't surface properly, but this isn't because of something missing, I think it's because Metallicity was supposed to be 100% on all the necklace surfaces, and it loads as zero.

I did a sample render but the forums do not seem to want to let me upload today so you'll just have to go without.

Post edited by columbine on

Comments

• MechasarMechasar Posts: 181

columbine said:

Hey Mechasar, when you see this (I could file a ticket on this, but Daz support isn't responding to tickets in a timely way, and it probably has to get passed to you anyway):

The G9 version of Talia has no eye or mouth surfaces. It's not a load/path failure; they're not installed. The G8.1 version's fine.

Also, both the G8.1 and G9 version of the necklaces don't surface properly, but this isn't because of something missing, I think it's because Metallicity was supposed to be 100% on all the necklace surfaces, and it loads as zero.

I did a sample render but the forums do not seem to want to let me upload today so you'll just have to go without.

Hey! As I mentioned in the product description, eyes and inner mouth maps are not included for the Genesis 9 model. That’s because I’m firmly convinced that the eyes and mouth material set offered within the G9 starter essentials is extremely well done, it can provide the extra touch of photorealism you need for your G9 Talia, choosing among different eye colors, so I thought there was no reason to revive the same G8.1 Talia eyes/mouth maps for G9 considering that they can’t compete anyway. Hope that such a choice will not affect your appreciation for Talia :)

• columbinecolumbine Posts: 305

Oh, OK. I missed that in the product description completely! Thanks.