Editor all white

Drogo NazhurDrogo Nazhur Posts: 1,036

I just upgraded to the latest version and the editor background and tabs are all white instead of the normal shades of grey. See attached image. I completely shit down and PC and restarted it but it isn't going back to normal. Somebody please help.

dazeditor.png
1920 x 1080 - 104K
Post edited by Drogo Nazhur on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,050

That usually means that DS was still running when you updated it. Make sure DS is not running then uninstall and reinstall it.

• Drogo NazhurDrogo Nazhur Posts: 1,036

Leana said:

That usually means that DS was still running when you updated it. Make sure DS is not running then uninstall and reinstall it.

Where do I find DAZ to install?

Would this also mean that I would have to re-install all of the products that I purchased?

In my install manager I have over seven thousand products installed. What do I uninstall and then re-install to correct this problem?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,065

Just the Daz Studio application, which should be at the top of the Installed tab (and the Dynamic Clothing Control plug-in, if you have that)

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,790
    edited March 11

This issue has nothing to do with other products but Daz Studio only. You just need to re-install Daz Studio 4.22. that you've just updated in DIM - Installed tab. Make sure DS session is completely closed (in Task Manager...) before reinstallation.

Post edited by crosswind on