NEW Animation! Scififunk 17 (Cyberpunk Dystopia series). Huge Carrara scene :)

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,248

Quite lovely, Sir... now in you go... chop chop! :)

Steve's misbehaving, it seems. Level three in a level four joint? Tisk tisk! :)

Very nice!

• Sci Fi FunkSci Fi Funk Posts: 1,198

Quite lovely, Sir... now in you go... chop chop! :)

Steve's misbehaving, it seems. Level three in a level four joint? Tisk tisk! :)

Very nice!

Thanks Dartan. It great to see that scene complete. How is your film project coming along? Got a link to share?

Coming along niely, but nothing uploaded for public viewing. I'll see if I can get something of a short teaser put together ;)

Coming along niely, but nothing uploaded for public viewing. I'll see if I can get something of a short teaser put together ;)

Looking forward to that. :)

Me too! :D

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Another brilliant ep, Steve. Bit of a Hale & Pace nod there too, I thought. yes

Another brilliant ep, Steve. Bit of a Hale & Pace nod there too, I thought. yes

Thanks Tango! Yes we have a chance or two to weave in a bit of humour here and there. :)

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,194

Excellent, especially the street scenes starting ~0:57.  Very convincing.

Steve K said:

Excellent, especially the street scenes starting ~0:57.  Very convincing.

Many thanks Steve. That lighting and Kit-bashing took some time I can tell you. Also I learned some great lessons in speeding up such renders, although they are still long amounts of time per frame.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

funny feeling drinks gonna be pricey in that club

MistyMist said:

funny feeling drinks gonna be pricey in that club

Ha Ha. (Bouncer voice) " 'e could be in for a few sir-pryyyy-ses, IF you see wot I mean"

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139

Wonderfully done - the street scene in particular was very impressive. Nice characterisations too.

PhilW said:

Wonderfully done - the street scene in particular was very impressive. Nice characterisations too.

Many thanks Phil. Yes I chose to spend most development time on the Street and the bouncers. :)

Yeah, that first bouncer has some really nice lip syncing going on. Very nicely done, indeed!

Yeah, that first bouncer has some really nice lip syncing going on. Very nicely done, indeed!

Thanks! I'll let you into a secret. Sometimes using open-mouth or open-mouth-wide in conjunction with lips-pucker can be very expressive. :)

Thanks! I'll let you into a secret. Sometimes using open-mouth or open-mouth-wide in conjunction with lips-pucker can be very expressive. :)

I do that all the time! ;)

Good stuff. :)