Updated and white out

Hi all,

I'm not sure how this happened, I simply updated Daz through the Daz Central app and now all my windows, menus and tabs etc are one colour... White! I tried applying my workspace, tried applying a style but it all ends the same; a big white featureless bunch  of text only everything. Updating has it's pitfalls but this time, I'm stumped and not a little annoyed! Opening window says it's Vers 4.22.01 pro edition but there are a lot of unreadable characters in some of my panes and I ain't feeling particularily 'pro' right now.

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• geoff6geoff6 Posts: 250

Here's a screen shot of what I'm looking at...

Image2.jpg
    953 x 724 - 232K
  • SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,603

Daz Central was discontinued a while ago so you shouldn't have been able to do that - although I have been away from here for a few weeks so maybe it was brought back in that time?

The issue itself is normally caused by updating Daz Studio while it was still running - earlier versions still did some stuff in the background even after the window shut down. You should be able to fix this by uninstalling and then re-installing Daz Studio. And unless Central has really been resurrected then you'll need to do this via DIM.

Now that you mention it, Daz may have been running at the time. Thanks for this tip, SofaCitizen, I'll give it a go!

And we're back in the room! Thank you.