DIM advert: Be Your Own Mechanic...

ainm.sloinneadhainm.sloinneadh Posts: 221
edited March 22 in The Commons

... With Our All New Transforming Cars

Links out to an oops page. Was that linking out to yesterday's bundle or is it an advert that came out too soon? Doesn't look like yesterday's new releases to me, but it looks promising nonetheless.

DIM Mechanic Advert.png
600 x 89 - 62K
Post edited by ainm.sloinneadh on

Comments

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,502

I was afraid I might accidentally click on that while trying to click on the filter field right below it. It's like they don't realize they're charging people money for this stuff.

• nomad-ads_8ecd56922enomad-ads_8ecd56922e Posts: 1,873
    edited March 23

Apparently this is meant to be pointing to that recent blundle of assorted cars... but it has more elements inside the URL than there should be, so it's pointing to the wrong address.

Post edited by nomad-ads_8ecd56922e on
  • That's what I thought it'd be, but I'm intrigued by the promo itself which seems to show a vehicle we haven't yet seen with various panel options - dented? rusted? Difficult to tell from the image.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,480

ainm.sloinneadh said:

That's what I thought it'd be, but I'm intrigued by the promo itself which seems to show a vehicle we haven't yet seen with various panel options - dented? rusted? Difficult to tell from the image.

Which vehicle, the one with Pontiac Firebird front put on a Chevrolet Nova?
    https://www.daz3d.com/retro-muscle-car

• I guess I'm wondering why that was used for the promo. Unless I'm misunderstanding their new car system, it can't be used with it? If not, was it a mistake in the promo or are we getting some new or updated models that do interact with it?