[Poser] Is there a way to export a working figure to DAZ (more inside)

Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have a few figures that I really love using, but they have PMD morphs, and those do not work on DS 4.5 (until someone makes a script at least). Is there a way for me to export a figure with the PMD morphs applied so that they will work inside of DS4.5? I tried simply opening a saved poser file using import, but the figure dials were unresponsive.

Comments

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

Yes turn you're binary morphs off in your poser prefs then save the poser figure to a New Cr2 file that way the morph are written to the Cr2 file not a PMD file.

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

How do you save as a cr2?

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

How do you save as a cr2?

Basically you just have to hit the plus button when you're in the figure part of poser.
    and just call it what you want.
  • Art_JunkieArt_Junkie Posts: 0
    edited August 2012

Just to clarify. Are you talking about binary morphs that are loaded with a pose (pz2) file or the ones attached to a Character/figure (cr2) file? Because the old Inject PMD script was for the 1st type (pz2,p2z) not the ones called from a CR2 file. The procedure outlined by midnight_stories, is just for CR2 figures not the pz2 pose morphs.

Post edited by Art_Junkie on
  • Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

I don't know how to tell, but I loaded the PMD files into the scene and disabled binary morphs like he suggested, and saved it under the figure menu. Opening said CR2 in DS4.5 allowed me to carry over the working morphs.