10% off 'Entire Cart' doesn't seem to be working.

HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662

10% off 'Entire Cart' doesn't seem to be working.
is there something wrong with the 10% off entire cart for Daz Members? I put a number of things in my cart randomly after noting it didnt seem to be working and nothing then either. No matter what I put in the price remained as it was before placing it in the cart.

Comments

• TomhipTomhip Posts: 259

Is it not pre applied to all products by default?

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,172

I added the toon elephant ($10.13) to my cart, where it showed as $9.12. Seems like it's working to me.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,149

The toon elephant price decrease is because it's a key item (as a newly mad), nothing to do with the 10% off Entire Cart for Daz+ members. That 10% is pre-applied to the store pages - for example the elephant shows as $11.25 for non-members (55% off full price) but $10.13 for members (55% less 10% = 59% approx)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,395

Is working as it should for me.

"Include any [1 Newly Mad]' Release in your cart to get an [extra 10% off* Newly Mad and Still Mad]
    items and an extra 30% off¥* Related Madness items and Mad Artist Store items"

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,436

The "10% off your entire cart" discount is baked into the prices displayed in the store. You'll notice that every single product you look at says it's discounted by at least 10% - that's this offer.

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662

murgatroyd314 said:

The "10% off your entire cart" discount is baked into the prices displayed in the store. You'll notice that every single product you look at says it's discounted by at least 10% - that's this offer.

Ok, makes sense, otherwise it's not singling out anything, just says ;'entire cart.' Appreciate the help.