Is there a way to force Daz to render the main viewport ?

Hello,

I regurlaly use the Aux viewport to move props and figures inside the field of view of a camera or to move a camera while viewing the result in the main viewport.

Sometime, I forgot to close the Aux viewport, than I hit render and end with a render of the Aux viewport blush

Is there a way to tell Daz to only ever use the main viewport for a render ?

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,777
    edited March 25

DS always render the active Viewport that user select (with a frame in Accent color...). You either click back to main Viewport before rendering or write a script in which you activate main Viewport first of all before starting a render. Then create a custom action for this script + shortcut...

Post edited by crosswind on
  • ElorElor Posts: 693

Oh, so I just have to make sure that my main viewport is active (by clicking on a object / figure visible inside it) and all will be well smiley

Thank you yes

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,777
    edited March 25

Elor said:

Oh, so I just have to make sure that my main viewport is active (by clicking on a object / figure visible inside it) and all will be well smiley

Thank you yes

Yeah ~ but no need to click or select figure / object, just click on any area of the main Viewport, then it'll be active.  smiley

Post edited by crosswind on