[Released] Oso Otter for Genesis 9

Comments

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,550

It is so fuzzy!

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890

Hanako 9 at 75%, Otter 25%

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,962
    edited April 5

These are great, love the look! Now I've got some otters to hang out with the bears.

Otter Bar

otter_bar.png
    1200 x 849 - 2M
    Post edited by AlmightyQUEST on
  • EboshijaanaEboshijaana Posts: 444

Your creatures are worth buying just for the amount of morphs alone, Oso. I didn't know I needed webbed hands and feet options, but I do NOW.

Thank you for keeping it up!

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,309

Oso3D said:

Hanako 9 at 75%, Otter 25%

Nice! This image alone just sold another OSO Otter today! (Rather than holding off)

Eboshijaana said:

Your creatures are worth buying just for the amount of morphs alone, Oso. I didn't know I needed webbed hands and feet options, but I do NOW.

I will note that the webbing is a bit limited, just coming up along the first segment of the fingers. Going past that point is orders of magnitude more difficult (requiring a lot of correctives or a geograft or whatever) and that seemed a bit much for this project.

• EboshijaanaEboshijaana Posts: 444

Oso3D said:

Eboshijaana said:

I will note that the webbing is a bit limited, just coming up along the first segment of the fingers. Going past that point is orders of magnitude more difficult (requiring a lot of correctives or a geograft or whatever) and that seemed a bit much for this project.

It is still great that it is a separate morph. Its existence at all is good enough for me ^^

• As I was in immediate need of just such a character, the release timing was most fortuitous! Working on a sci-fi setting and needed a race that wasn't ratfolk but was definitely cute and cuddly. OSO Otter has filled the bill!

kwonese without fur.png
    1199 x 1697 - 4M

Fun!