Show us your Daz AI Studio Images

Comments

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,809
    edited April 10

Steampunk-inspired costume for a character attending a masquerade ball

dazai_steampunk-inspired costume for a character attending a masquerade ball 6.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,923

Yes, Daz AI Studio creates very nice costumes.

Imagine if in incoming versions would be possible to get actual 3D model dForce ready.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,351
    edited April 10

Artini said:

Imagine if in incoming versions would be possible to get actual 3D model dForce ready.

Or maybe the other way round. I've just posted it in another thread: I took pictures of belly dancers with Daz AI. Some of the costumes and jewellery were so exquisite that I would buy them immediately for my 'real' DS renders if they were available here in the shop. I hope that will somehow be possible, unless the training pictures are not allowed to be used for such purposes for copyright reasons. But maybe one or the other PA will be inspired...

IMG_0856.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    IMG_0859.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    IMG_0864.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    IMG_0863.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    Post edited by caravelle on
  • Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,075

Bunyip02 said:

A couple more iterations

Lovin' the crowns... Great ideas for PAs to make Bunyip02 :)   Thanks for sharing!

edited April 10

caravelle said:

Artini said:

Or maybe the other way round. I've just posted it in another thread: I took pictures of belly dancers with Daz AI. Some of the costumes and jewellery were so exquisite that I would buy them immediately for my 'real' DS renders if they were available here in the shop. I hope that will somehow be possible, unless the training pictures are not allowed to be used for such purposes for copyright reasons. But maybe one or the other PA will be inspired...

FYI.. https://www.daz3d.com/fabiana comes close.. I have several that are similar to your AI belly dancers.  :)  And now Fabina is here at Daz!

Post edited by Llola Lane on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,465
    edited April 10

Knightly

1st-Knightime.jpg
    800 x 687 - 107K
    Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,351

Llola Lane said:

caravelle said:

Artini said:

FYI.. https://www.daz3d.com/fabiana comes close.. I have several that are similar to your AI belly dancers.  :)  And now Fabina is here a Daz!

That's right, that's almost Fabiana's style. That's why I like the AI jewellery so much; I have quite a lot of Fabiana. It's great that she's now (back) at Daz!

caravelle said:

Llola Lane said:

caravelle said:

Artini said:

FYI.. https://www.daz3d.com/fabiana comes close.. I have several that are similar to your AI belly dancers.  :)  And now Fabina is here a Daz!

That's right, that's almost Fabiana's style. That's why I like the AI jewellery so much; I have quite a lot of Fabiana. It's great that she's now (back) at Daz!

I agree with that whole statement... and I too have more than half of her jewelry too.   :)

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,158
    edited April 10

I guess is doesn't understand the word single very well because i got 2 roses for the price of one :D

Prompt :A single red rose freshly cut with due drops on the petals, standing in a small vase made of clear glass

A single red rose freshly cut with due drops on the petals, standing in a small vase made of clear glass.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 102K
    Post edited by Ivy on

Yes, AI is generous for you.

edited April 10

I got 3 red roses instead one.

Then I have tried:

A single white rose freshly cut with due drops on the petals, standing in a small vase made of clear glass

and got only one rose.

rose03.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 318K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • InkuboInkubo Posts: 744

Cool how it figured out you actually meant "dew drops," and I like the way the rose seems to be turning into glass.

• foleyprofoleypro Posts: 464

Just a few

WereWolf.jpg
    1152 x 896 - 268K
    Spaceshipblimp.jpg
    1152 x 896 - 177K
  • CdpiersonCdpierson Posts: 70
    edited April 11

Seems like Daz AI Studio has a little bit of an idea about who Vampirella is.

dazai_vampirella_1.png
    896 x 1152 - 1M
    Post edited by Cdpierson on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,158

Artini said:

Then I have tried:

A single white rose freshly cut with due drops on the petals, standing in a small vase made of clear glass

and got only one rose.

Great results , much better than mine. I think I have to watch out for the typos better..lol

• linvanchenelinvanchene Posts: 1,361
    edited April 11

prompt:

ladybug, four leaf clover, red balloons, pond, exotic flowers, golden hour, depth of field,

prompt variations:

a card reading "Happy Birthday",  a ladybug on a four leaf clover,  a close-up photo of a ladybug,

10 minutes of experimenting in Daz AI Studio to send an impromptu whatsapp birthday card...

dazai_3cb2449a-f7cc-11ee-86f1-839ee3fbe9f2.png
    896 x 1152 - 1M
    dazai_12b29834-f7cc-11ee-9ec2-0b1c3a678698.png
    896 x 1152 - 1M
    dazai_301876f0-f7cc-11ee-9ec2-0b1c3a678698.png
    896 x 1152 - 1M
    dazai_b7bd5a76-f7cc-11ee-86f1-839ee3fbe9f2.png
    896 x 1152 - 2M
    dazai_bb8e7bbc-f7cc-11ee-86f1-839ee3fbe9f2.png
    896 x 1152 - 1M
    dazai_8566e4b4-f7ce-11ee-86f1-839ee3fbe9f2.png
    1152 x 896 - 2M
    dazai_b75d9580-f7ce-11ee-86f1-839ee3fbe9f2.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    Post edited by linvanchene on

Great results with ladybug, @linvanchene

edited April 11

Ivy said:

Artini said:

Then I have tried:

and got only one rose.

Great results , much better than mine. I think I have to watch out for the typos better..lol

Hi, Ivy. I have tried a different colors of the rose in your prompt

and depending of the color I got different number of roses (one, two or three).

It looks like AI has different preferences depending on the color in prompt

or there are just different seeds during the generation of images.

Post edited by Artini on

Inkubo said:

Cool how it figured out you actually meant "dew drops," and I like the way the rose seems to be turning into glass.

Thanks for catching up the typo. Needs to pay more attention while copying prompts.

edited April 11

Ok, just for a test, I have tried:

A single pink rose freshly cut with dew drops on the petals, standing in a small vase made of clear glass

and got also one rose.

PinkRose01.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 319K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086
    edited April 11

Pack of dogs running in snow forest in background at sunset

dazai_7844ad32-f7df-11ee-a752-a702dcdfccf3.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,809
    edited April 11

Team of huskies towing man on sled in snow, with reins attaching huskies to sled

dazai_team of huskies towing man on sled in snow, with reins attaching huskies to sled 2.png
    1152 x 896 - 2M
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on

Artini said:

Ivy said:

Artini said:

Then I have tried:

and got only one rose.

Hi, Ivy. I have tried a different colors of the rose in your prompt

and depending of the color I got different number of roses (one, two or three).

It looks like AI has different preferences depending on the color in prompt

or there are just different seeds during the generation of images.

I had the same experience,  for some reason "red"  triggered multiple roses,  regardless of the prompt,  whereas white produced a single rose.  Interesting, There is something in the countless parameters that we do-not see, that are affecting the output,

edited April 11

Having done both sledding and snowmobiling, i found this mash kinda fun...

1st-bothtypesofsleddind.jpg
    800 x 800 - 98K

Great winter theme images, everyone.

edited April 11

When one curly cord is not enough...

1st-curlycord.jpg
    800 x 800 - 87K
  • CdpiersonCdpierson Posts: 70
    edited April 11

I've discovered that AI has a problems with mythological creatures.  Trying to generate a lamia in a forest or mountainside just got me a forest or mountainside.  Then again, maybe they're really shy.  "Green-skinned dryad in a forest stream" gave me regular women in green clothes.  Replacing "dryad" with "alien" gave better results.  "Faun" also gives...curious results.  I think it was trying to decide if I meant "faun" or "fawn".

a random cavewoman, 'cos I liked it

dazai_dryad_3.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    dazai_faun_2.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    dazai_one_million_years_bc.png
    896 x 1152 - 2M
    Post edited by Cdpierson on
  • creed2003creed2003 Posts: 66

Prompt: Fantasy Fem Fatal 

Interesting apendages on the breasts of the woman in the first image and I'm not quite sure what kind of a weapon she is holding in the second image. 

IMG_2278.PNG
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    IMG_2279.PNG
    1024 x 1024 - 1M

Prompt: Provocative fantasy fem fatal in a dimly lit dark ages castle

dazai_e569d11c-f84d-11ee-86f1-839ee3fbe9f2.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M

Prompt: A dog jumping to catch a frisbee in a park on a sunny summer afternoon

dazai_61080b12-f84f-11ee-86f1-839ee3fbe9f2.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    dazai_92b24916-f84f-11ee-86f3-839ee3fbe9f2.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M