Looking for old freebies

Hello everybody ! I am looking for an old DAZ freebie I had downloaded years ago... and lost with my deceased hard drive ! Safari or colonial hats (helmets ?). It was a set of white hats (cr2) with colored ribbons, for V3/A3/M3, but which could be used with other characters. If anyone knows where I can find it, please drop me a line. Since it was a freebie, I suppose I could even get it with anybody who downloaded it.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,354
    edited December 2015

Unfortunately unless the item was a third-party freebie with a readme thata llowed reduistribution the only legitimate source would be the maker or subsequent owner (if it was a Daz buy-out, for example). I do vaguely recall a set like that, I've feeling it was either 3DUniverse or Emperor Ken - you might check their own sites.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Thanks for your answer. I wrote the two artists to see if they know this item.

If anyone remembers the name or author of this product, I'd be glad to know.

•  

Unfortunately unless the item was a third-party freebie with a readme thata llowed reduistribution the only legitimate source would be the maker or subsequent owner (if it was a Daz buy-out, for example). I do vaguely recall a set like that, I've feeling it was either 3DUniverse or Emperor Ken - you might check their own sites.

It was actually Ken Gilliland who made this product. He nicely sent me again the freebie file. Thanks very much for your help.

• Great, glad you were able to find it andf that Ken was able to supply a copy.