On the go, universal app for Windows 10

I would love to be able to take Daz Studio on the go with me via a universal app. I saw there is a 3d posing app out there already, but not compatible with Daz content. Then to be able to connect my phone via Continuum and have a more full blown interface would be very useful. I wouldn't expect the app to do all the things that Studio pro is able to do, but still able to pose and save poses, apply and save material presets, render, and setup and play back animated poses. I figure this could tie into the 3D printers, social media, show and tell content and create characters for avatars as well as drawing visual aid. There could be a live content limit to ensure it doesn't overload the devices capacity. There are several app makers already in the marketplace, so now is the time for Daz to bring its A game to the app world.

Comments

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715
    lindell said:
    I would love to be able to take Daz Studio on the go with me via a universal app. I saw there is a 3d posing app out there already, but not compatible with Daz content. Then to be able to connect my phone via Continuum and have a more full blown interface would be very useful. I wouldn't expect the app to do all the things that Studio pro is able to do, but still able to pose and save poses, apply and save material presets, render, and setup and play back animated poses. I figure this could tie into the 3D printers, social media, show and tell content and create characters for avatars as well as drawing visual aid. There could be a live content limit to ensure it doesn't overload the devices capacity. There are several app makers already in the marketplace, so now is the time for Daz to bring its A game to the app world.

Soon... And maybe not Daz-soon. :)