Daz Studio 4.21 Postgresqlcms and Daz Studio not finding installed content

Ive installed Daz Studio 4.21 and PostgresqlCMS aswell as a couple hundred plugins for a project i am working on. when i launched daz studio i noticed that CMS did not auto start and thought well ill just start it manually then. Only after launching cms did i realize that Daz cant see my installed content, and so i went to edite > prefrences > content and added my content library location "D:\Daz Install Manager". i am having to use my D drive because my C drive is not very big. even after adding my content library location to daz annd refreshing the content manager tab aswell as cms i still see nothing. so far i have cheched file paths, cms cluster locations, adding custom cluster locations, changing and checking manifest install locations, restarting and reinstalling both daz studio and cms, making sure that the new settings for content library locationns has been applied, setting everything excluding the content install location to default in DIM (Daz Install Manager). still nothing. at this point i am completely baffled and am not sure what the problem is or how to fix it.

My system is a 2022 Asus Tuff Gaming Dash F15
12th gen intel core i5 12450H
Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 Laptop
dual 16gb DDR5 SODIMM modules

I have attached screenshots showing both my configuration and the issue, the categories tab has a buncch of empty sub folders and the daz formats folder only finds the default content that comes with daz studio.

Screenshot 2024-04-15 104115.png
577 x 645 - 52K
Screenshot 2024-04-15 103916.png
483 x 468 - 36K
Screenshot 2024-04-15 103900.png
468 x 560 - 28K
Screenshot 2024-04-15 103831.png
607 x 613 - 41K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,974

You have two different locations for the CMS database (the Content cluster0 - generally you would not want it in a user-facing folder anyway, PostgreSQL can be fussy about permissions. All three locations (DIM, Content Directory manager, and Prefrences>CMS Settings) should be reading the same value, the fact that they differ may well indicate the root of your problem.

• That worked thankyou