I am searching LR winged dragons

Lonesome CowboyLonesome Cowboy Posts: 153
edited April 16 in Product Suggestions

Hi, if you know the Niantic game Monster - Hunter, there are a few easy defeatable winged dragons.

I would like to have those for DAZ.

It is not neccessary that they are overpowered like the great dragons or wyverns on the daz-shop.

[attachment nianticdragons.jpg]

Most similar dragon i already own is the Subdragon and iuvenis, but i need more variants and LR if possible. The subdragon is too "thick" ... (i have no better word for this)
No need for any 16 K - skins or microscopic detailed fur or nose rings or other things.
Only simple dragons you can use in a flog (yes i know the flog of dragons, but they are only the subdragon) for appearing in a great number for attacking my hero(s)

I own nearly all daz dragons, but they are too complex.

I got this here from Rendo and it is very good, but very old too and it looks not dangerous enough and there are no variants available:

[attachment iuvenis_3dl.jpg]

iuvenis_3dl.jpg
800 x 600 - 112K
nianticdragons.jpg
789 x 1280 - 98K
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,011

Moved to Product Suggestions as it is not a Daz Studio topic.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,201

Sounds like a question for @Rezca

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,858

how low do you want to go?

if I were rendering a flog 

(which I assume is like a flock of birds but you don't want one crapping on your iceccream)

I would render one flat with an alpha map and texture flapping rigged subdued planes

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391

I was like  "huh?"  when you said Niantic at first,  didn't know Capcom outsourced the game. 

That being said,  if you're already familiar with Swidhelm's dragons and the Iuvenis isn't enough + the existing dragons on DAZ aren't suitable then I'm completely at a loss here.  You could try digging deeper at sites like CGTrader, Unity/Unreal Asset Store, or so on but the prices could be bad and they wouldn't be D|S-supported anyway.

https://www.daz3d.com/moorland-dragon ?

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

how low do you want to go?

It's not soooo important. I only want to add more of them in a scene and i don't need high-resolution ones as from AM or HH
  • Lonesome CowboyLonesome Cowboy Posts: 153
    edited April 17

Richard Haseltine said:

It IS a DAZ Studio topic. Product suggestions is good, but i didn't find it.
    It's very difficult to find the correct forum here.

Post edited by Lonesome Cowboy on
  • Lonesome CowboyLonesome Cowboy Posts: 153
    edited April 17

Rezca said:

I was like  "huh?"  when you said Niantic at first,  didn't know Capcom outsourced the game. 

That being said,  if you're already familiar with Swidhelm's dragons and the Iuvenis isn't enough + the existing dragons on DAZ aren't suitable then I'm completely at a loss here.  You could try digging deeper at sites like CGTrader, Unity/Unreal Asset Store, or so on but the prices could be bad and they wouldn't be D|S-supported anyway.

https://www.daz3d.com/moorland-dragon ?

thanks. I have the moorland dragon but i wanted to get some smaller ones and not so comic-style like the moorland-dragon is. Expressions should be bad / evil if possible. just simple as place holders. should be poseable.

Post edited by Lonesome Cowboy on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,011

Lonesome Cowboy said:

Richard Haseltine said:

It IS a DAZ Studio topic. Product suggestions is good, but i didn't find it.
    It's very difficult to find the correct forum here.

It is searching for/suggesting the creation of content for Daz Studio, but it isn't about the Daz Studio application as such.