Image manipulations via LIE from script

I have browsed through the online scripting documentation and did some forum searches via Google, but haven't found an answer to this.  Also, probably worth noting that while I have a pretty good knowledge of writing JavaScript, I haven't delved too far in to writing scripts for DS yet.

Before I begin making a deep dive, though, I wanted to see if anyone might know if it's possible to make adjustments to texture maps via LIE from a script?  For example, if I wanted to modify the gamma correction value for an image, could this be done from a script?  For that specific adjustment, I want to do it via LIE, and not the regular image editor, because I don't necessarily want the adjustment to apply to all instances of the image.  

Alternately, I'm trying to figure out if I could save the change as a LIE preset, but without the actual image?  (So the change could be applied to any image)

Comments

• jag11jag11 Posts: 885

You can do all that by scripting, knowing JS is an advantage cause you just neeed to learn the DAZ API. Uf you aré on the Windows plataform you can desvelop more confortable using Visual Studio.

• Awesome, thanks jag.   The learning is about to begin.