[Coming Soon!!!] - Starry Sky Iray and its first Add-on Pack

DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,229

- Coming Soon to Daz 3D - 
Starry Sky Iray : for Daz Studio

A whole new way to render stars in Daz Studio.

Starry Sky Iray is made up of actual 3D stars in selectable, editable, individual star fields along with an outer space perimeter for darkening the outer scene - which can be turned off like all of the features - and also included is a nebula prop. 

The whole system loads easily into Daz Studio in a variety of ways, depending upon the type of scene we're working on.

More promo videos yet to come, this is a feature video which is intended to give plentiful suggestions on using this system in Daz Studio to Really explore space in a whole new way - as well as to put stars into any outdoor scene on any planet, moon, space station, star ship - any sort of scene we're working on.

Given the flexibility of the system - it can also be used as magical effects and other creative ideas.

This video also takes a brief look at the first add-on pack - Nebulous Wonders, which should launch along side the main product. 

Join me on a journey into rendering stars in a whole new way in Daz Studio!

More news and promos to come! 

Keep an eye out at Daz 3D and 

https://www.dartanbeck.com/

Post edited by Dartanbeck on

Comments

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,311

I'm super excited to give this a go!  Can't wait.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,229

Gogger said:

I'm super excited to give this a go!  Can't wait.

Soon, my friend! ;)

Viewing the whole system (Main parts - we can always add more and turn some off) from the outside. 

Wow!

A quote from my Dad, (retired Doctor, avid poet, creative writer and public speaker) regarding the video:

"I have watched many instructional videos over the years and especially lately and none more professionally done that this. 

The narration and flow and organization and clarity are totally top notch. Congratulations!"

Thanks Dad! I am Truly Honored!!! :)

• RandWulfRandWulf Posts: 143

This looks great!

Thank you! :)

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,028
    I don't think I have ever done space products/promos, but this is a fantastic product that will inspire some outside the box thinking on my part. Great job on it.

FenixPhoenix said:

I don't think I have ever done space products/promos, but this is a fantastic product that will inspire some outside the box thinking on my part. Great job on it.

Thanks! It's a really cool new way to work with stars in Daz Studio - it's really a Lot of Fun!!! :)

edited April 27

星空伊雷简介 简体中文

Starry Sky Iray Introduction Video - Chinese Translation - Daz Studio

Post edited by Dartanbeck on