error when rendering Dain 9 HD

I'm getting an error during rendering. As far as I can tell, it's related to Dain 9 HD and Dain 9 HD No Veins. They work fine in Iray preview. But when I try to actually render them (in a scene or alone), I get "error during rendering" and it locks up the renderer so I have to restart the program. It doesn't happen with the non HD version of Dain 9. It doesn't happen with Victoria 9 HD, Michael 9 HD or Wang 9 HD (all rendered alone). That's all I've tested so far. I uninstalled, deleted, and redownloaded Dain 9 HD, but that didn't help. I don't know what to try next.

I'm on version 4.22.0.16 in Windows 11.

I'll attach my log file in case anyone can figure it out.

txt
txt
log.txt
1M

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,165

Hard restart through Task Manager or close normally and restart? All the logged starts are preceeded by a proper shut down.

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,115

Closed normally and restarted. It doesn't lock up the whole program. Just the renderer.

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,115

OK, so I restarted the PC, and it seems to be rendering them now. But it takes them about twice as long to start rendering as Ivar 9 HD, whom I loaded in as a comparison. Weird.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,165

It may be down to a difference in the materials, perhaps one has more prep work.