Location of iray iterations or converged files or file that allows resume?

I am aware of \AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4\temp\render, but it only shows the image file after you cancel the render. Where is the file with the iterations or converged iterations? Also since you can cancel and resume the iray render there must be a file that contains all the information needed to resume, where might that be? I suppose this could all be stored in volitile memory, but I assume it's cached somewhere in non-volitile memory.

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

I am aware of \AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4\temp\render, but it only shows the image file after you cancel the render. Where is the file with the iterations or converged iterations? Also since you can cancel and resume the iray render there must be a file that contains all the information needed to resume, where might that be? I suppose this could all be stored in volitile memory, but I assume it's cached somewhere in non-volitile memory.

My understanding is that it is only stored in memory...

• OK, that probably explains why iray drops the gpu if it doesn't have enough memory. Thanks. Sucks when things crash though.