Where is the "DAZ" in it?

Currently this looks like an image generator specifically trained with DAZ material. Just.

It currently lacks the control and finetuning that makes DAZ worthwhile working with from the start, and competes with not a few other image generators around.

It would be worth it - really - if the output would not only be an image but the scenery file that produces that image, so that you can download it, actually use it when you do own the files and start finetuning or develope the scence from there.

That would be possible, but is a totally different mechanic from the current image generators. It also would demand a lot of more work in the background as the AI had to use scenery as output and render it for feedback. A real big chunk of "a lot of more work", but IF it works it would be unique.

I will stay on the "premier" level for a month or three and see what happens, but at its core I am not here for just another ai image generator but for the studio options. The AI currently does not help me here, at best it gives me ideas on where to go with my work, but it does not aid in the nuts & bolts.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.