Difference between Victoria 6 and the Genesis 2 Female Morph Bundle

Hello. I just purchased the Genesis 2 Female Morph Bundle, however I then saw Victoria 6. What's the difference between the two? This is really the most difficult online shopping experience. I like the old days when you started to type something in the search box and it popped up the most common search items we could then click on. I'm gonna spend all my time with my new toys asking for help on the forums ;/ Also, anyone know the hours of their phone support? 

Thanks in advace,

Lisa

Comments

• AlfawulfAlfawulf Posts: 174

Hope someone answers ya Lisa. I'm pending on buying stuff mtself cause I'm having trouble getting answers...

• JaellraJaellra Posts: 56

Heh, not surprised unfortunately. I've been away from graphics for a cpl years and playing catchup is givving me a headache ;)

Lisa

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,114

Victoria 6 is a character preset for the Genesis 2 Female base.
    The Genesis 2 Female Morph Bundle adds tons more morphs to all Genesis 2 Female based characters, including Victoria 6.

@Alfawulf,,What are you having trouble with? Maybe I can help out.

Ahhh, so I'm not duplicating products if I get Victoria 6 in the future, she's just a specific character for Genesis, like any of the different characters I have for V4. Thank you very much for the info!

Lisa

edited January 2016

Think I posted twice.

Post edited by Jaellra on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,052
    edited January 2016
    Jaellra said:

Ahhh, so I'm not duplicating products if I get Victoria 6 in the future, she's just a specific character for Genesis, like any of the different characters I have for V4. Thank you very much for the info!

Yes, V6 and the morph packs are completely separate products.

I wouldn't say V6 is just "any character" though, she's more like Aiko 4 base or Girl 4 base for V4: an official character shape that you can use as a base to build other characters upon, and that has greater chances to be supported by content creators.

All the DAZ Originals female characters labelled "6" (Olympia 6, Giselle  6, Keiko 6, Aiko 6, Josie 6...) are "base shapes" for G2F like that.

The "5" are for the original Genesis, the "7" are for Genesis 3.

Post edited by Leana on
    icecrmn said:

The Genesis 2 Female Morph Bundle adds tons more morphs to all Genesis 2 Female based characters, including Victoria 6.

Hey buddy! I can use all the help i can get lmao!! been pouring hours in self schooling but I'm nearing a wall here. I posted this topic in this sub forum if you wanna look..

Victoria 4 for Genesis 2 Female

edited January 2016
    icecrmn said:

Hey buddy! I can use all the help i can get lmao!! been pouring hours in self schooling but I'm nearing a wall here. I posted this topic in this sub forum if you wanna look..

Victoria 4 for Genesis 2 Female

Post edited by Alfawulf on