M4 Stuff fit M6

Does anyone know if the M4 military poses of ICE Pack 2, can be used with M6?  Thank you.

http://www.daz3d.com/ice-pack-two

Comments

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440

Not without some extra work after the fact.  The basic pose will work, but hands and feet will be far from perfect.

• Not without some extra work after the fact.  The basic pose will work, but hands and feet will be far from perfect.

Thank you.  Do you know what poses will work for this? http://www.daz3d.com/soldier-for-genesis-2-male-s

I just need a few.  I want the poses to work with M6.

I don't remember there being any poses specific to that set, nor am I able to find any military style poses for Genesis 2 Male. There's a few gun wielding poses, but those are hand guns and one very different rifle.

I've never been any good at searching ShareCG, but maybe you can find some poses there...

• I don't remember there being any poses specific to that set, nor am I able to find any military style poses for Genesis 2 Male. There's a few gun wielding poses, but those are hand guns and one very different rifle.

I've never been any good at searching ShareCG, but maybe you can find some poses there...

Thanks for the assistance.  It shows the soldier for gen 2 male posing on the product page.  Not sure where they got it from.  Ugh.  Trying to find just a couple of poses to fit the uniform.  Will keep searching.  Do you know if M4 is a gen 2?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    TauAlphaC said:

I don't remember there being any poses specific to that set, nor am I able to find any military style poses for Genesis 2 Male. There's a few gun wielding poses, but those are hand guns and one very different rifle.

Thanks for the assistance.  It shows the soldier for gen 2 male posing on the product page.  Not sure where they got it from.  Ugh.  Trying to find just a couple of poses to fit the uniform.  Will keep searching.  Do you know if M4 is a gen 2?

No, M4 is a pre-Genesis figure.  G2M is generation 6.

TauAlphaC said:

I'm not sure I understand the question...