Viewport goes blank

CrizzushCrizzush Posts: 21

I have installed the latest version of Daz Pro 4.5 and have the following problem. When I am moving the camera around, occasionally the viewport will go blank. I can never get it to view the model I was working on. Strangely, I can still render and spot render. The only way I can get the viewport to function normally is to restart Daz. This is a nuisance. Anyone else having this problem? Are there any fixes?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,863
    edited December 1969

What video card or chipset do you have? Help>Troubleshooting>About your video card.....

• macleanmaclean Posts: 2,438
    edited December 1969

You could try going to preferences (Press F2) and if 'Optimise Display Settings' is On, switch it to Off.

mac

• CrizzushCrizzush Posts: 21
    edited December 1969

I have a ATI Radeon 4800 HD series graphics card.
    I have also noticed that the viewport will blank out when I make a change to a pose. If I undo the change the viewport comes back.

Optimizations is off.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I have a HD 5450 and so far in DS 4.5.0.114 it hasn't done the blank viewport thing. What I did was to Ctrl + Z to undo the last command and the usually did the trick. But yes very annoying.

• wizardiouswizardious Posts: 0
    edited September 2012

I have a AMD Radeon 4250, And this happens to me often. I just save, and re-open the file. Ctrl-Z does not work for me.
    (Daz Studio 4.5.0.114 pro) ODS=Off

Post edited by wizardious on