Shopping Cart Not Reflecting Discounted Prices

I've had seven items in my shopping cart for over a week. One item was discounted from $19.95 to $3.74, but the Store is applying $19.94, which disregards the discounted price.

I've submitted several messages to the Daz Help Center to alert them to this problem, but they've done nothing. Worse, they've told me three times that the issue has been resolved.

It's NOT resolved.

Yesturday, they sent me a rude email, basically ordering me to never send any more messages regarding this problem.

Just to double check myself, I logged in this morning and cleared my shopping cart. Then I added four discounted items from the store. When I checked my cart, the Subtotal was $499.80, but when I added up the individual discounted prices, the actual Subtotal was $326.26. Conveniently, they calculated my Platinum discount to $173.54, which happens to be the exact amount to arrive at their Total of $326.26. This proves to me, that they're ignoring discounted prices and charging the full price.

I stronly recemmend that everyone should pay close attention to what there paying. And I would appreciate hearing from other members, whether or not they find find the same problem or not.

Comments

• Please post a screen shot of your cart - I would think if there was a general issue it would have been spotted by at least some other users, or by support, so it may be that there is a wrinkle you are missing. If not then perhaps we can work out exactly what the issue is and raise it ourselves.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985

Discounts can be short lived, sometimes only hours for a product in a Flash Sale or even in Flash Grab.  If I carted a discounted product today, it would not suprise me if it was no longer eligible for the same discount 7 days later. 

A $19.95 product discounted to $3.74 would definately have a very-very short term discount period.