Fe Bunches Braids Hair Question

I have the Fe Bunches Braids Hair and can't figure out how to move the braids back.  Is it not possible? Since it isn't dforce, being unable to move the braids around makes it very difficult, it not impossible to use since they will clip body parts. Am I missing something on how to move the braids? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• I was trying to figure this out a few days back. Unfortunately, I'm not sure the braids move on that hair.

• Olo_OrdinaireOlo_Ordinaire Posts: 742

I have bought several hair items from this vendor.  While the styles look nice in the promos, they are not flexible enough to be used for anything but conventional portrait-style poses without much head movement.  I've stopped buying from this vendor for that reason.

• KamaroticaKamarotica Posts: 57

yeah. I am coming to the same conclusion as to their utility. Unfortunate. 

• I mentioned in another thread that I'd love to see strand-based FESoul hair and the vendor mentioned there may be something coming in July. If we start to get strand-based hairs from them, it could be very good indeed! They do make some wonderful styles.

• Fesoul TeamFesoul Team Posts: 10

Kamarotica said:

I have the Fe Bunches Braids Hair and can't figure out how to move the braids back.  Is it not possible? Since it isn't dforce, being unable to move the braids around makes it very difficult, it not impossible to use since they will clip body parts. Am I missing something on how to move the braids? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Yup,Our products have been iterating based on this braid motion control problem. I suggest you take a look at the product "FE Ponytails Braids Hair for Genesis 9". This is a patch-based hair binding bone product that may be able to solve your question well.

11.png
    2063 x 752 - 541K
  • Fesoul TeamFesoul Team Posts: 10

Fortunately, when the Dforce FE hairs comes online, move will become much easier.Them`re coming soon.