MightyMite

I'm looking for the best method for all of us to stay in touch.

For years now, I've relied on Renderosity's sitemail for you to contact me with your suggestions, comments, concerns, product issues, etc. But now that I'm here at DAZ, I want to find the best method that will be helpful to all.

The forums are a little overwhelming for me. I tend to get distracted by the latest shiny object.

So far, I've created a Patreon account. I think you can contact me through DAZ's sitemail.

I've had some of you already contact me over at Renderosity's sitemail. I still monitor there. But I feel it's not fair to Renderosity to use their system for DAZ stuff.

If I can get somewhat of a concensus from anyone interested, I'd be happy to setup something better. As always I'm open for suggestions, etc.

-MightyMite

Comments

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,712

It is my understanding that DAZ makes it fairly hard for a potential customer to directly contact the product maker. I think the DAZ forums might be the only way for you to have that type of interaction.

• MightyMiteMightyMite Posts: 91

I can understand why DAZ does this. However I'd like to try to reach out until it becomes an issue. I've always found my interactions positive and useful for my artwork including the negative interactions.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,358
    edited June 20

NylonGirl said:

It is my understanding that DAZ makes it fairly hard for a potential customer to directly contact the product maker.

Part of the agreement between Daz and PAs is that Daz will handle customer support or inquiries (so that the PA can focus on creating more content to sell here I imagine). That's why they don't provide a way to contact a PA directly.

PAs can choose to use the forums (or any other way they prefer) if they want to interact with customers.

Post edited by Leana on
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,733

there's the forum message service. It might be a bit difficult to talk to more than one person at a time but its possible to add others to a ocnversation asfaik

• ChaosDrgnChaosDrgn Posts: 22

Being an old school comic fan I love your stuff. The major issue I have is a few things are no longer available that are required. For Example "Belt v002 MMKBG3" can't be found anywhere and it's required for certain things regarding mutants.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,830

Several PAs generally limit their interactions on the forums to their own threads, either a new thread for each product or a rolling thread keeping buyers abreast on new products and updates.