Where is the Daz 4.22 stuff?

wildbillnashwildbillnash Posts: 754
edited June 21 in The Commons

I clicked onto your page for the Daz+ Summer Sale and tried to look for items for Daz 4.22 in the Free Gift Item where Daz+ members can get 2 free products from a list using the code Just-Free. I clicked to search for Daz Studio 4.22 items and not one of the were for Daz Studio 4.22. They were all for Poser and Daz-to-whatever. So, my question is where is the Daz Studio 4.22 items that doen't require to be Daz-to-whatever?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,281
    edited June 21

? I'm seeing 391 of them - do you just own them all?

Capture.jpg
    772 x 1058 - 155K
    Post edited by MelanieL on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,075

Moved to the Coommons as it does not appear to be a Daz Studio topic.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,528

When it comes to some freebie offers, the list will only be older stuff, as you look this time, it's for G2 and older and all are useable in Daz. If you are concerned with the fact the textures are 3DL, you can change textures using iray shaders. so not a big deal, even for the hair.

• wildbillnashwildbillnash Posts: 754

MelanieL said:

? I'm seeing 391 of them - do you just own them all?

It's too late now, but you need to look at each of the items. In each case it will say either Poser (even though I only checked Daz 4.22, and the page did have a lot of Poser only stuff) or/and Daz-to-whatever. None I clicked on showed Daz 4.22 only, or among the list of Daz-to-whatevers.