Daz pages not loading

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,009

Nath said:

Individual product pages are accessible if I go there via my Product Library.

Except for the thumbnails in "You may also be interested in the following products" don't come up there either.

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 708

Using iPad with Firefox, everything working fine. Located in US.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868
    edited June 28

frank0314 said:

I understand the problem just fine. I'm not denying there isn't an issue. Its hard for me to describe to them when I can't recreate what everyone is reporting. Some are having it and some aren't which is the issue. I've sent it in and we'll have to wait till they figure something out. I jsut linked them to your post to see if they get any ideas from it cause if they can't reproduce it like I can't it will be tough to find. After checking it does seem to be effecting people outside the US the most.

For what it's worth, I'm inside the US and seeing the issue. Tried with both my home network ISP and with my phone service provider, two different companies, and the issue was present in both places. 

Oddly, the Daz+ page isn't showing any products at all for me. The weekly freebie should still be there, because I didn't pick it up, but it's not showing on the page. Neither are the other Daz+ items that I didn't buy this week -- I haven't bought any of them.

I wonder if maybe it's a Cloudflare thing and they need to purge their cache?

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • DasTriDasTri Posts: 24

I am in the US and the pages work fine on my mobile devices

That is interesting. I just tried it on my mobile webbrowser and it does not work (from Europe), so it may be an issue with the server for Europe IF DAZ or their provider use different machines. 

Questions:
    Anybody else from the US getting the swirls?
    Did you use an app that uses a different access to the DB serverside?
    Or was that purchase made with an existing shopping cart (which works here, too)?

Apologies for being nosy, but I was responsible for such stuff around 25 years ago and get nostalgic if I run into such problems - apart from being a bit annoyed for not being able to spend my money...

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,486
    edited June 28

Next question is - is it a geographic problem?

Is anyone on the North American continent having problems?
    I can't see any shop related images or content in the UK. If it's any use, I'm on Chrome/Win 10.

Regards,

Richard

Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

They confirmed there is an issue and they need to make some calls to wake up the right people

vwrangler said:

frank0314 said:

I understand the problem just fine. I'm not denying there isn't an issue. Its hard for me to describe to them when I can't recreate what everyone is reporting. Some are having it and some aren't which is the issue. I've sent it in and we'll have to wait till they figure something out. I jsut linked them to your post to see if they get any ideas from it cause if they can't reproduce it like I can't it will be tough to find. After checking it does seem to be effecting people outside the US the most.

For what it's worth, I'm inside the US and seeing the issue. Tried with both my home network ISP and with my phone service provider, two different companies, and the issue was present in both places. 

Oddly, the Daz+ page isn't showing any products at all for me. The weekly freebie should still be there, because I didn't pick it up, but it's not showing on the page. Neither are the other Daz+ items that I didn't buy this week -- I haven't bought any of them.

Most likely a CDN server problem, as the problem seems to be spreading (with updates)

If one tried a VPN to change ones geographical location, I think one could find a server that works.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

PerttiA said:

Most likely a CDN server problem, as the problem seems to be spreading (with updates)

If one tried a VPN to change ones geographical location, I think one could find a server that works.

I just tried using the VPN that comes with Opera. I've tried US, Europe, and Asia connections. Failed to load properly with all three.

One of the overseas employees can't even access through the VPN 

edited June 28

PerttiA said:

vwrangler said:

frank0314 said:

They had a question about your screenshot. Are you seeing any other issues or warnings, ie cloudflares, server errors or any other error listings

Post edited by frank0314 on

I just get continuous rings, no errors, images or product text

Error.jpg
    915 x 846 - 60K
  • UnseenUnseen Posts: 619

I use a VPN and I can access the store and the forum but I have the same issue wi!th the store pages and with my wishlist because it looks empty although it is not.

frank0314 said:

They had a question about your screenshot. Are you seeing any other issues or warnings, ie cloudflares, server errors or any other error listings

Checked again, and yes... 

shop1.PNG
    1344 x 1041 - 116K
  • RasberriRasberri Posts: 298
    edited June 28

I'm in the southern US and nothing for me. I checked all of my browsers Firefox brave chrome edge and on my iPhone safari (phone and home computer are on separate networks).  The wishlist, fast grab and anything requiring it to populate a list won't work.. (it did populate my online product library thank goodness) not even any of the categories artists etc .. everything was working fine around 5 or so here central time an hour ahead of DAZ mountain time 

Post edited by Rasberri on

PerttiA said:

frank0314 said:

Checked again, and yes... 

Thank you. I finally got my computer to give me the issue. Logged in I'm not having the issue but If I open the site incognito nothing will load

• DasTriDasTri Posts: 24

Great catch, PerttyA. Well done. :-)

• Store was working fine for me yesterday but, like others in this thread, it's nothing but swirls and black boxes now. Hope it gets fixed soon.

• ImagoImago Posts: 5,034

I can't see even black boxes, I get completely empty store. I che see only the "loading" gray box that spins, spins, spins endlessy. sad Like a record, like a record, round, round, round. cheeky

I even tried using different browsers and incognito mode, nothig changes.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,378

Store isn't working for me either (firefox, windows 10, France), and just now I got a few Cloudflare errors in the forums.

me too a few min ago.

Mine has been sitting on this for an hour now 

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,499

Also the DAZ 3D Items Used in the Gallery are not shown.

At least we can see individual store item pages because the links in the newsletters work correctly... 

• JamieMJamieM Posts: 355

Daz Central is also not opening.

(Which, despite the dire warnings of imminent closure, has been operating fine till yesterday).

• japanggjapangg Posts: 35

I just noticed that I can see the products in the shop just now, without refresing the page.  Hopefully the problems have been sorted out

• Same issues, so I tried to access specific product pages via links that I had saved. Those pages work, but the price doesn't show up, and when I try to add them to the shopping cart, it doesn't work (freezes in loading). Location: Germany. Windows 10; Firefox.Also tried edge and both with and without VPN. Same issues.

tgiov72_33d3652a72 said:

Same issues, so I tried to access specific product pages via links that I had saved. Those pages work, but the price doesn't show up, and when I try to add them to the shopping cart, it doesn't work (freezes in loading). Location: Germany. Windows 10; Firefox.Also tried edge and both with and without VPN. Same issues.

It was jsut fixed a couple min ago so try a hard refresh and see if everything works right yet

It seems to be fixed. Wishlist and store images are back! Thank you! :)

JamieM said:

Daz Central is also not opening.

(Which, despite the dire warnings of imminent closure, has been operating fine till yesterday).

Let us know if it comes back please

Yep, all seems to be working now.

Regards,

Richard