Would love to see Mammoth Steppe biome for an ecology in USC 2 or as stand alone product

Ideally I'd like this to be an ecology for Ultrascenery 2. It needs snow! We have Mammoths and lots of animals and characters (Neanderthal 9) from this era, but no good ecologies. I know snow is probably a bit difficult to build for USC2, but having the snow in there would be awsome! I tried using Materia MeshMaker Plug-in for Daz Studio, but large planes don't work so well. I probably need to experiment more...  The store has Tundra, but that doesn't have snow.

Mammoth steppe

I want to create human and neanderthal settlements with Mammoth hunts and maybe some Smilodon Populator hunts!

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,716

I would love to have some scenery from that time period also, but not for Ultimate Scenery. I don't have the second version, but the first version was just too resource intensive for me to use. I could render some nice landscapes, but once you start adding figures, hair, clothing, vehicles, etc, it was impossible to use. I would also like to see some new animal models from the Pleistocene, mastodons, giant sloth, terror birds, etc

I find this product works good for creating snowy environments and covering props https://www.daz3d.com/da-let-it-snow

iceage4.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
  • ShimrianShimrian Posts: 526

Oh wow, I actually have that in my library! I'll have to try that with some of my existing environments.Thanks for the suggestion, @FSMCDesigns. :)