Wishlist Sale help?

JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,898
Can someone explain the wishlist sale to me? All 3 of these items were in my wishlist as of yesterday. If I place just the still new apartment props they are $4.19 Adding the Victoria bundle doesn't adjust the price for either item at all. But adding the rabbit (which is not a Daz Original) brings down the props but not the bundle. I'm so confused.
Screenshot_20240702-131915.png
1080 x 2300 - 386K
Screenshot_20240702-131931.png
1080 x 2300 - 318K
Screenshot_20240702-131841.png
1080 x 2300 - 374K

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,165

The Daz+ items does not count as a "Wish" iyem.

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,898
    But then why does it's price decrease when I add the rabbit?
    It's weird. The Victoria Highlander Bundle will go down to $42. But the mega Bundle doesn't go down at all. I've changed out the new release and have put random odd things in and out to try to understand, but it's not making sense to me. Lol
  • I have 5 things in my wishlist and none of them are 60-65% when I add a New wish item even 2, they just knock off 30% ?

Okay, so here Thayron's Jewelry is Not Daz+ and a new release. But adding the bundles shows no price change. Adding the rabbit, drops the jewelry and one bundle but not the other.
    Screenshot_20240702-135305.png
    1080 x 2300 - 392K
    Screenshot_20240702-135340.png
    1080 x 2300 - 362K
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,047

I think it's because the Mega Bundle is part of the Featured Artists selection (I already have it, so I can't check myself) and they can't be part of the Wishlist sale. At best, you can get 70 % on the Mega Bundle if and only if you're adding a Wish New Release to you cart.

The Featured Artist selection: https://www.daz3d.com/big-savings-on-fas

The discount design is getting harder to understand with each rule and the shop UI is clearly not up to the task of making it easier to understand why something doesn't work sad

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,733
    edited July 2

i think the items have to be in your wishlist? The ones you listed appear not to be..there is no heart.

Post edited by daveso on
    daveso said:

i think the items have to be in your wishlist? The ones you listed appear not to be..there is no heart.

No heart is because I'm on my phone. They're all in my longtime wishlist except the jewelry
    Elor said:

I think it's because the Mega Bundle is part of the Featured Artists selection (I already have it, so I can't check myself) and they can't be part of the Wishlist sale. At best, you can get 70 % on the Mega Bundle if and only if you're adding a Wish New Release to you cart.

The Featured Artist selection: https://www.daz3d.com/big-savings-on-fas

The discount design is getting harder to understand with each rule and the shop UI is clearly not up to the task of making it easier to understand why something doesn't work sad

It is hard to understand! Thanks for the info, though! :)
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,047

Just a point I forgot: when I say 70 %, it's likely before the 30 % extra on Daz Originals because you are a Daz+ member.

edited July 2
    Elor said:

Just a point I forgot: when I say 70 %, it's likely before the 30 % extra on Daz Originals because you are a Daz+ member.

It's so weird. So, I tried to add a "wish" item to the cart, the character, Genai. No change. I add the rabbit by AM from my wishlist (which doesn't seem to be one of the featured artists) and all the prices go down, including the character and the mega bundle. I remove the rabbit and try adding something else from my wishlist, the prices all go back up... I give up. It's too confusing.
    Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,003

The wishlist items can't be New Releases (labeled new), Daz+ items or on the Featured Artists Selection, but something is still not working right.

If I put 2 new releases or 2 debut new releases in the cart, for example Fugazi1968 and Ironman items don't get discounted even when they are not new releases or Daz+ items and have been on my wishlist for ages.

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,191

JasmineSkunk said:

Elor said:

It's so weird. So, I tried to add a "wish" item to the cart, the character, Genai. No change. I add the rabbit by AM from my wishlist (which doesn't seem to be one of the featured artists) and all the prices go down, including the character and the mega bundle. I remove the rabbit and try adding something else from my wishlist, the prices all go back up... I give up. It's too confusing.

It's because the rabbit is a new release. You get an extra 60% off (instead of 50% off) with any new release. 

JasmineSkunk said:

Elor said:

It's because the rabbit is a new release. You get an extra 60% off (instead of 50% off) with any new release. 

Ah. Okay. I see. Thank you. :)
    edited July 2
    I still give up because I'm still confused... I'm a weirdo that needs to understand my discount. Lol. But thanks for trying to help, everyone! :)
    Post edited by JasmineSkunk on